PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

sit n go

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• sit n go

does playing the sit and go does it go towards your rank?

Hi philb6969. Only PSO Open League games or PSO Premier League games count for your rank. If you are promoted to the Premier League your open League results do not count for your rank and you are not eligible for the month end prizes in the Open League during that month.

Sit and gos with 6 to 27 entrants and at least $1 entry fee are part of the Battle of the Planets promotion on PokerStars. Ones that have over 27 entrants are counted in the Tournament Leaderboard promotion.

Good luck
    Doug
    3 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

siy n go

ty for help

Comment

Just a follow-up on what Bearxing said regarding the Battle of the Planets. If you compete in the Mercury Division, which is the cheapest one, you can earn a little extra cash by finishing in the top 100. A score over 425 points will get you into that group, and a score over 525 points should earn you a ticket to the monthly big money game. These scores are based on my observations prior to Black Friday. Since I cannot play for cheques, I don't know if those averages have gone up or down. However, it should give you a benchmark to measure your SNG results.

Comment

Working...
        X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.