PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

coach

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• coach

hi, i am looking for a no limit holdem cashgame coach . i play fullring. if interested let me know. ty

Hi kinkkong,

Private coaching isn't cheap (or free), at least you get what you pay for so to speak, if someone offers this to you free or for a very nominal charge then be wary.

What you might try to do is get a small group of like minded people together to discuss hands and spots privately, you all learn from each other. The group can pick a hand or few hands each week to post for hand analysis to compare the HA's feedback to their own discussion, and maybe even submit hands for a live training review (which is free to PSO members, compliments of PokerStars).

Just some thoughts.

Dave
    Head Live Trainer
    Check out my Videos

4 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

what stakes should i be playing befor i get a coach ?

Comment

and what would coaching be . how would it work online ? and what would i need other than money? and how would i go about paying a coach,could i pay out of my pokerstars money , or some other way? i am very interested in getting better

Comment

was this a bad beat?

[replay hand_id=356552 type=ps title_id=2 showControls=1 themePath=table_PS_560x386.jpg lang=en gameEntity=0 hash=08299816C

Comment

sorry

guess i did it wrong should have been a hand from hand replayer

Comment

[replay hand_id=356552 type=ps title_id=2 showControls=1 themePath=table_PS_560x386.jpg lang=en gameEntity=0 hash=08299816C

Comment

If you want help in using the replayer this may help you.

Comment

Originally posted by kingkong263 View Post
                  and what would coaching be . how would it work online ? and what would i need other than money? and how would i go about paying a coach,could i pay out of my pokerstars money , or some other way? i am very interested in getting better
                  These are all things you would need to work out with your coach once you find one you want to work with. Hand reviews, stat reviews, shadowing are the most common methods. When to seek a coach is a matter of personal preference.
                  Head Live Trainer
                  Check out my Videos

4 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

ty for the info

i watched the vid on the hand replayer , i guess i am doing something wrong i will try it again . how would i go about finding a coach here on P.S.O i think we chatted befor dave , how would we do the shadowing thing?

Comment

Sorry, this hand was deleted by its owner
                      Edit* Noticed you were missing a bracket at the end of that hand replayer link, that may be your solution but it doesn't work for me. It's a simple copy and paste for the hand replayer, not sure where you're going wrong but try adding the bracket at the end to your post.
                      Last edited by Ovalman; Wed Oct 24, 2012, 09:39 PM.
                      Bracelet Winner

Comment

cool i will down load another hand later and try again thanks, lol should be fun for u guys to see how big a donkey i am

Comment

Working...
                        X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.