PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Poker IQ

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Poker IQ

Maybe some of you know of this test and have passed it before - would be interesting to learn your results I got 98

http://www.donkeytest.com/index.html
    Last edited by opium.nT; Wed Sep 26, 2012, 05:42 PM. Reason: Link added

I couldn't understand the questions

Comment

Originally posted by WeaselBasher View Post
      I couldn't understand the questions
      Sorry, had a problem with the link, but it's ok now, so take a look.

Comment

Interesting, thanks for the link.

Comment

i got 100, but in the questions, we sure raised a lot out of position in spots where i would have just called.

Comment

i got 97 is that good?

i had to guess a few of them!!

Comment

darn.....I got 2

hiccup
              Poker Rule #1....Never listen to me...hiccup

7 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

i've been meaning to post this for awhile now: if anyone takes this test and is thinking about buying their results, don't bother--this is a scam! i purchased my results the day after christmas for 5 dollars, and i never got them. the test was regularly 10 dollars, but they were having a "half-off sale" for christmas (unbelievable ). i sent an email to the test creater, and all i got back was an automated message that said to please look at the FAQ, as my question would probably be answered there. i replied back saying my question was not answered and i just wanted my results. i even sent another message after that. never got another response.

Comment

Originally posted by ketchup143 View Post
                  i've been meaning to post this for awhile now: if anyone takes this test and is thinking about buying their results, don't bother--this is a scam! i purchased my results the day after christmas for 5 dollars, and i never got them. the test was regularly 10 dollars, but they were having a "half-off sale" for christmas (unbelievable ). i sent an email to the test creater, and all i got back was an automated message that said to please look at the FAQ, as my question would probably be answered there. i replied back saying my question was not answered and i just wanted my results. i even sent another message after that. never got another response.
                  If that is a frequently asked question, something is wrong. Thanks for the heads up, I will not bother going there.

Comment

Working...
                  X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.