PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hey, u got AK

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey, u got AK

and your vs some one and you know hes pocketed with something, it turns out to be a 10/10, if you had known it was a 10/10 what would you do?

I just lost cause of calling

The guy started with 2-3x blind, i raise he re-raises/all in

PS: Offsuit AK

Just me:

I'm calling the initial raise, but I'll fold to the reraise. Reason, the hand is group two and worth a small raise. Small defined by my stake and the amount wagered. However, my numbers call ace-king a poor hand. My percentage of winning with this hand is below 500. No doubt this is more a reflection on my playing style than the statistical validity of my experience.

Comment

Hi imtehMang! There are many things that go into this type of decision. Without this information, it is impossible to say whether or not it is the correct play. The stack sizes, player dynamics (how they are playing), where it is in the tourney, what type of tourney, etc... all of this is necessary information. It may be correct, may be wrong, and without the other information... it depends. Good luck at the tables.umbup: John (JWK24)
      Super-Moderator

6 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Sorry for the double post, but if calling his all-in means risking less than 20% of my stake, I'll call. Ace-King is worth it then.

Comment

Never be sorry Cairn, you give good advice. umbup:umbup:
          3 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Just do what 99% of every one else does with AK, just bet aggresively with it, go all in, and wait for your K or A to come.

Comment

Working...
            X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.