PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Odds calculator

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Odds calculator

How does one access the odds calculator just using the menus, that is without using the search box?

Please refrain from replying with obvious solutions such as bookmarking it.

Thank you.

PS: Sorry if I posted in the wrong section.
    Last edited by Git Gud 1337; Sat Sep 08, 2012, 02:55 PM. Reason: Possibly posted in the wrong section.

Originally posted by Git Gud 1337 View Post
    How does one access the odds calculator Please refrain from replying with obvious solutions such as bookmarking it.
    Hi there Git Gud 1337, Nice to meet you! There's a link to the odds calculator on the Home Page at the very bottom right hand side of the page if that's any help. As it's your first post here I'd like to say welcome and give you this LINK to a page with some tips of finding your way around here. If you ever have any questions just ask and we'll do our best to help. Cheers, Raiser umbup:

Comment

my advice ..... just download pokerstove you wont have to even come here to use it and will be an icon on your puters main screen. and its free w/o any adds or other such nonsense. it takes about 10 seconds to download, and is as free as free gets!! pokerstove.com umbup:
      May the tinfoil protect you. MT

Comment

Working...
      X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.