PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

about min cashing and money ladder

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• about min cashing and money ladder

Just won marvinsytan wins the tournament and receives $1725.85 - congratulations!

$1.10+R Omaha (3x-Turbo)

And I want to thank our Head Trainer Mr. Dave "TheLangolier" for writing this blog which really help my game so much.

http://www.pokerschoolonline.com/blogs/post/?id=30006

I know making the money is so important for our Bankroll that's why I prefer at least 200x the maximum buy in that I will play so that I really don't care if I make the money or not.

Now, I just change my mindset

Now, I play to WIN

WIN IT ALL OR NOTHING I don't care about ITM. I don't care about money ladder. I only care about WINNING IT ALL. Long Term it is much more correct and more rewarding.

Once Again Mr. Dave thank you so much for writing your blog and thank you for teaching us for FREE.

PSO is always the best in teaching us.

So, if you guys wants to improve read all Sir Dave's Blog and put your hands in the hands analysis section.

The only way to improve is to keep studying and ask yourself if you are losing WHY are you losing maybe there's something wrong in our game.

Easy just post your questions in the forum and our Great Coaches will be gladly help us for sure with open arms.

Wow, awesome Marvin!!! Several times big time!! umbup: umbup: Big congrats!!

Comment

Impressive!!! and yes play to win is what its about, fearless, as you are, umbup:umbup:umbup:

Comment

Working...
      X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.