PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

PSO Quiz Delay Restriction

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PSO Quiz Delay Restriction

Hi,

I was just wondering how long the "previously passed quiz" delay restriction is for?

I passed one quiz, tried to do the next only to get; "previously passed quiz" delay restriction.

To clarify; I successfully PASSED a test and now I cannot do another one. I am not talking about the "wait 6 hours after failing" rule that is stated on the quiz page.

EDIT: Nevermind, seems you just have to wait like 30mins. lol I'm impatient xD
    Last edited by Roamn; Sun Sep 02, 2012, 03:33 AM.

Hi Roamn Welcome to the Pokerschoolonline. Glad to see you found the solution to your problem, here is an overview of the site that will help you get to know the place a bit better. If you have anymore questions please don't hesitate to post in the forum or PM me or one our moderator team. Best of luck. Oliver. umbup:
    Follow me on: Twitter

Comment

Working...
    X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.