PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Member review

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Member review

Hi guys! How can I get my session reviewed by the trainer, so that it appears in the live training? Should I send the hand history or record a video of how I'm playing or choose some particular hands? Maybe there's some kind of instruction on the site so just giving a link would be ok too!

Hi Opium, I would private message the trainer that you wish to review your play. If you mail them asking them if they would be willing to review a session of yours, they will then be able to provide you with more on what to send and where too. Hope this helps Oliver umbup:
    Follow me on: Twitter

Comment

Working...
    X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.