PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Blind play!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Blind play!

For those that can track their stats through a HUD and can pull them up I'm curious what your number are looking like in the blunds and what you think they mean! Do you even look at them? Can you learn to change something by looking at them or knowing what they mean?

This month I am playing sng and have 53 sessions with 5467 hands. A small ample but it is a starting point to generate discussion.

Blind defense

sb - 233 times - fold 88.41% Won Without Show Down - 5% Went to SD - 6% Won at SD - 64.5%
    bb - 479 times - fold 64.67 % WWSD - 14.11% Went to SD - 14.2% - Won at SD - 44.12%

Is my defense of sb or bb reasonable or should I be defending more?

What are your numbers?

Last edited by 19honu62; Tue Aug 07, 2012, 07:07 PM. Reason: edited as per bearxing request to explain stats

Abbreviations

Hi Chris. For those of us that don't use a HUD, could you explain what the stats mean. SD is short for show down I believe.

Thanks
    Doug
    3 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Working...
    X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.