PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

how do i start posting under my blog?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• how do i start posting under my blog?

Hello mcmasterufll here, maybe some of you know me. I was just wondering, how do i post under it? it doesnt seem that i can figure it out.

Thank you in advance Mcmasterfull

Hi Mcmasterful,

First click on the your blog on the right menu

then at top should be in red create blog

click it and type away when ready it goes in a holding vault somewhere and is read.

If content is approved it is published.

Grade b
    I am always ready to learn although I do not always like being taught. ~Winston Churchill

13 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Starting a blog

Grade b gets an A grade for his answer. Just click on the your blog button and follow the directions. When you post a blog entry it goes to a list to await approval. One of the moderators will look at this list several times a day and approve those that do not violate the forum rules. if your blog post is not approved, you can edit it to correct the problem and it will be resubmitted for approval.

Doug
      3 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Hi mcmasterfull

I notice that this was your first Post so can i welcome you to PokerSchoolOnLine on behalf of the Team.

In case you dont know, this link will introduce you to some of the features and training available to members.

Enjoy, and good luck at the tables.
        Last edited by wiltshireman; Sat Aug 04, 2012, 04:31 PM. Reason: typo

Comment

Working...
        X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.