PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I made more $ when i first started

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I made more $ when i first started

I dont understand it please someone explain the logic to a complete newbie making money on this site compared to that newbie reading books. watching videos and working on his game and is now doing alot worse than the newbie who had limited knowledge about poker.
    Last edited by Horatio022; Tue Jul 31, 2012, 02:55 AM.

Hi Horatio!

Everyone can hit a lucky streak. The key to winning longterm is to make the best decisions based on the situations at that given point in time. If that's the case, then the law of averages will work out in the long run.

John (JWK24)
    Super-Moderator

6 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Well i thought i make alot more better decisions now than when i first started especially after reading harrington on hold'em. Guess i just suck at poker, might as well just quit when my bankroll is depleted.

Comment

Perhaps your attitude is affecting your decision making and you aren't playing as good as you think you are compared to when you first started out. Just a thought.

Sounds like you're on constant tilt to me.

Comment

lol i felt just like this as i applied new ideas, mind you as a new comer yo the ideas maybe it was not 100% as intended/....

so much information to take in.......

stick with it it ill work.

Grade b
          I am always ready to learn although I do not always like being taught. ~Winston Churchill

13 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Working...
          X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.