PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

tzvetetoooo

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• tzvetetoooo

Hi Team,
    I'm a beginner and I have a little stupid question. Sorry for that but English is not my native and probably I haven't understood something. What does it mean "o"s after KQo, Qto ?

Category 3: AQs, AQo, TT, 99

Category 4: AJs, KQs, 88, 77

Category 5: AJo, ATs, ATo, KQo, KJs, 66, 55

Category 6: A9s-A2s, KJo, KTs, QJs, QTs, JTs, 44, 33, 22

Category 7: A9-A2, KTo, QJo, QTo, JTo, T9s, 98s, 87s, 76s, 65s, 54s

Category 8: K9s, K9o, K8s, K8o, Q9s, Q8s, J9s, T8s, T9o, 97s, 98o, 86s, 87o, 75s, 76o, 64s

Welcome

Welcome to the PSO forum tzvetetooooo. If you don't know the answer, it is not a stupid question. the o is an abbreviation for offsuit, and the s stands for suited. QJs is more likely to make a flush than QJo. Sometimes you will also see QsJc. The s stands for spades and the c for clubs in this case.

Since you are new, you might want to take a look at this page. It will give you an idea of the resources that are available at PSO. Do not hesitate to ask about anything you do not understand, the moderators and your fellow PSOers are quite willing to help you.

Good luck
    Doug
    3 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Working...
    X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.