PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Trying to find a tutorial

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trying to find a tutorial

..on how to play the 10 cent 360 player no limit turbo MTT.

No matter how I play these I lose every time. Any tips you have would be most helpful!

Originally posted by TJ Jenkinz View Post
    ..on how to play the 10 cent 360 player no limit turbo MTT. No matter how I play these I lose every time. Any tips you have would be most helpful!
    Hi TJ Jenkinz, Dave has a two-part member review recently added to the library on 360 turbo's, here's the links: Raiser umbup:

Comment

Ive played a few of these tj as ther turbos i use my push or fold strat from the off. Theres no point trying to chip up early on as the blinds will catch up with you if your not chipping up effectively. Once you have enough chips to see you to the money i will tighten up alot as the blinds will be seeing alot of the short stacks off as in most turbos. Then its back to short stack strat wher im looking to push with any pair any ace etc as the blinds will be massive at this point. hope this helps

Comment

Hi TJ! IMO, you can watch and use the info on any of the tourney reviews. The same type of thought processes will be used in any of the sng's, but you will get to a shove/fold stack quicker in a turbo. There are a number of 45 or 90 player tourneys in the video section and it will be the same types of situations. Also, Chris (ChewMe1) has a number of videos on 180 player tourneys. Hope this helps and good luck at the tables.umbup: John (JWK24)
        Super-Moderator

6 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Thanks for your tips guys and for the links. Good to see you up there in the psosop leaderboard jWK. I came 5th in the razz one yesterday umbup:

Comment

Working...
          X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.