PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Good poker audio book recommendations?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good poker audio book recommendations?

Drive around for a living and looking for good poker audio books to check out. Preferably NLHE based but wouldn't mind learning about different variations of Omaha either.

Much appreciated!!

All righty then... How about any good poker strategy podcasts perhaps?

Cooooome oooon people! Ya gots to have some kind of suggestions!

Comment

Try Phil Gordons Little Green Book, Its worth it for a couple of dollars.
      Theres not too many audio poker books out there.
      Chuckkky

Comment

i listen to the 2=2 poskercast is a good show.
        I am always ready to learn although I do not always like being taught. ~Winston Churchill

13 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

a search of Amazon gives me

Play Poker Like The Pros Unabridged Cd: The greatest poker player in the world today reveals his million-dollar-winning strategies to the most popular tournament, home and online games by Phil Hellmuth (Audio CD - Oct 26 2006)

Texas Hold'em Poker Series : Begin To Win! by G. Ed Conly (Audio CD - Dec 27 2000)

Ace on the River: An Advanced Poker Guide by Barry Greenstein (Audio CD - Nov 2005)

Phil Gordon's Little Green Book: Lessons and Teachings in No Limit Texas Hold'em by Phil Gordon (Audio CD - Sep 27 2005)

How I Raised, Folded, Bluffed, Flirted, Cursed and Won Millions by Annie Duke (Audio CD - Sep 13 2005)

but I've not read any of them i'm afraid

Grade b
          I am always ready to learn although I do not always like being taught. ~Winston Churchill

13 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Eightfold Path To Poker Enlightenment (best EVER)

Comment

Originally posted by Grade b View Post
              Play Poker Like The Pros Unabridged Cd: The greatest poker player in the world today reveals his million-dollar-winning strategies to the most popular tournament, home and online games by Phil Hellmuth (Audio CD - Oct 26 2006)

Instant road rage catalyst? hehe

Comment

Hi roganovi,

Welcome to PokerSchoolOnline!

Here is a link to help familiarize you with all the features and services available at PSO. Feel free to look around the forum

and post any comments or questions you may have.

You are invited to join the PokerSchoolOnline Community Home Games Club, and information on how to join the club

may be found HERE.

Hope to see you there!

Joss
                2 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

I listen to a few podcasts.

Grinderschool podcast is probably best for strategy
                  2P2 Pokercast for current information
                  Tournament Poker Edge for MTTs (but a bit too jokey for my liking)
                  The Thinking Poker Podcast for Mental game issues
                  Strategy with Kirsty - High stakes interviews, (I stopped listening)

Can't think of any good books although "The mental game of Poker 2" which I'm reading has just been released in audio format.
                  Attached Files
                  Bracelet Winner

Comment

Working...
                  X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.