PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cash out

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cash out

Heys people, for everyone who's grinding online, when is the optimal time for you to end the session? Some prefer to end at a peak profit. For me, I don't know when my peak is, so I just set a duration to keep playing till the time is up.

What's everyone's take on this?

Hi TheAwesomeNW! For me, it depends. If there are a couple fish at the table, I'll stay longer, but I try to end a table at about a 50% profit from my buy-in. Depending on the table dynamics though, it could be much sooner or longer than that. Good luck at the tables.umbup: John (JWK24)
    Super-Moderator

6 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Like everything else finish Happy!!!!

Comment

When you are running good chase the good run and keep playing but alot of people make the mistake of chasing the losses thinking they will make it up. Rarely does that work.

Comment

My sessions are time based, usually 1-2 hours As for the tables, I close them once I reach 100% return umbup:umbup:

Comment

Staying as long as you feel you are the favorite and can beat the game, get out if it becomes too tough or there's some tiredness, distraction and focus loss.

Comment

Working...
            X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.