PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Online grinder(professional) session length

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Online grinder(professional) session length

I am trying to put my body in a rhythm for poker so that I can instantly focus for it and not procrastinate ,just like how you would create a study timetable.Can you give me an idea of a typical grinding session for an online professional poker player including breaks,food.exercise,etc.?

Originally posted by animosama View Post
    I am trying to put my body in a rhythm for poker so that I can instantly focus for it and not procrastinate ,just like how you would create a study timetable.Can you give me an idea of a typical grinding session for an online professional poker player including breaks,food.exercise,etc.?
    **moved to a more appropriate forum**

Hi animosama,

If you have a job it really depends on the time you have available in the day or night.
    As for studying the game of poker you can get live training from out Team PokerSchool Online Trainers >>click here<< for dates and times of the Live Training schedule to base your daily timetable on. Or watch all of the previous Live Trainings by Team PokerSchool Online and Team PokerStars Pros recorded in our archive as this might be the most convenient for you >>click here<<

I've been playing a lot of live poker recently at one of my local card rooms, but back when I was steadfast grinding online this is what my daily session would look like.
    16 to 24 tables of Pot Limit Omaha Hi/Lo

15 minute breaks every 1hr and 20mins

A lot of hearty meals and snacks through out the day usually 6 times + energy drinks

6 to 10+hours a day depending on how well I am running at the tables 7 days a week

A minimum of 30 minutes jogging everyday, stretching, push ups, sit ups and a few rounds on my heavy bag.

Best of luck to you at the tables and thank you for being a member of www.pokerschoolonline.com
    Last edited by CannonLee; Tue Jun 26, 2012, 07:12 PM.

Quintuple Bracelet Winner

Comment

Working...
    X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.