PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Aggression!!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Aggression!!!

Been playing live last couple of nights, I start off ok. However as blinds increase so does my weakness. I now realise i am a weak passive player. Help and advice needed to point me down the aggressive route.

Hi andewalker! Fortunately, there are a great number of videos that will be able to help you with this. I would recommend that you start with two theory videos from Dave (TheLangolier), numbers 13 and 23. After these, there are many player reviews and live sessions from all of the trainers that will go thru a tourney either from another member ot their own play. During these, they will go thru the changes that are needed at different points in a tourney. The other option, which can also be better, as you can ask questions, is to attend the live training sessions during a reveiw or session where the trainer is playing a tourney. This way, if you see a spot during it that you're not sure on, you can ask questions about it and get their feedback immediately. Hope this helps and good luck at the tables.umbup: John (JWK24)
    Super-Moderator

6 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Working...
    X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.