PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Good Poker Stats?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good Poker Stats?

Just wondered what the perfect stats are with VPIP/PFR/C Betting for a 9 handed table?

You'd need to be way more specific about the game format. I don't think there's really any such thing as perfect stats though, because good players don't get their stats by emulating other players with those stats. They practice and focus on the fundamental concepts behind good play, and their winning styles of play end up producing certain stats as a side-effect.

Comment

Originally posted by PanickyPoker View Post
      You'd need to be way more specific about the game format. I don't think there's really any such thing as perfect stats though, because good players don't get their stats by emulating other players with those stats. They practice and focus on the fundamental concepts behind good play, and their winning styles of play end up producing certain stats as a side-effect.
      sorry i want to know good stats for a 2NL full ring cash game, just so i can configure my HUD

Comment

One pro grinder could play twice as many hands per hour as another pro grinder and they both could make the exact same profit.

There are different styles of play and they all could potentially provide optimal results if done correctly in the right situations.

Comment

Working...
        X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.