PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How to use the PSO hand replayer

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to use the PSO hand replayer

I see people asking how to post a hand replay so i thought i would make a guide. When sitting at your table open up the box on the top left corner that says HAND This will open the instant hand history box. Highlight the hand you want to post then move to the box at the bottom.This is the info you will need to post your hand right click mouse scroll to select all this should highlight everything in the box, now right click again and select copy. Now go to pokerschool homepage and click on the Poker Online tab and select 'Hand Replayer' This will take you to the hand replayer page. To add a hand you need to click the add hand box on the right. This will open a box to paste your hand into. Right click your mouse button and select paste. Your hand should now be in the box. Now we have to click read data this will read the hand you just pasted. Once its finished reading your hand we go to the bottom right and click save data. Now your hand will be saved to the hand re-player. To post your hand into a thread you click the link icon. This will open the link builder box. In the box right click mouse select all right click again and select copy. Now go to the thread you want to post your hand. Once there just right click the mouse select paste. Your hand is now ready to post. Now click submit and your hand is ready for everyone to see.
    Last edited by royalraise85; Tue Oct 06, 2015, 01:50 AM. Reason: Made Sticky

Here is a brief tutorial with CannonLee on how to use the Hand Replayer on www.pokerschoolonline.com

Super-Moderator

7 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Hand replay

Comment

when i see the 9 but not the queen i freaked out

Comment

crazy hand

Comment

Reply for pokerschool

Comment

https://www.pokerschoolonline.com/re...ash=0DEE0CAE65

Comment

Sorry, this hand was deleted by its owner

Comment

Comment

Comment

Hand evaluations Hi, thank you for that. How can we ask for a hand evaluation? sometime I see the checkbox "request hand evaluation" some other times I don't see the checkbox. Other times there's no "reply" button. What's the best place to ask for a hand evaluation? Thanks.

Comment

Comment

handreplayer

https://www.pokerschoolonline.com/re...ash=18422580DB

Comment

Test for PSO

Comment

Comment

Working...
                              X