PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

9 man KO Strat

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 9 man KO Strat

Are there any videos on these anywhere or some strat guideline?

Hi pepsipanda16! There aren't any videos currently specific for the KO sng's, from what I see. The videos that you will want to watch are any of the ones for single table sng's (spacegravy's would be a great place to start), as the strategy for those will be the same for the KO games. In the KO games, the majority of the money is in the top 3 payouts, not the bounties, so the way that I've always played them is to get into the top 3, then win the tourney. If a bounty happens while playing, then so be it, but I do not ever just focus on the bounties. Hope this helps and good luck at the tables.umbup: John (JWK24)
    Super-Moderator

6 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

I have played several of these in recent weeks and tend to play same as i would for a a regular 9 man sit and go.

Grade b
      I am always ready to learn although I do not always like being taught. ~Winston Churchill

13 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Working...
      X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.