PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

errrrr help

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• errrrr help

ok gettin done by lag cannot beat them for instance got qq sb i raise the limper shoves 7 3 off i call he wins , got a k suited 1 limp i raise they shove he 82 guess wat they win again , no matter wat i cant beat this mob . so is it my fault or theres this is happening all the time , wat the hell am i supposed 2 do

Hi Whu,

We all get runs like this from time to time, just the nature of the beast that is poker.

I do not know what games you are playing, whether it is cash, tournies, or SnGs but there is a completely different strategy for each game, and even a different strategy for each subset within these types of games, depending on buyin, turbo/non turbo, 6max or full ring etc etc.

My advice for what it is worth is that if the beats are getting to you, take a break, and use the time to go through all the courses for the different poker variants. Watch some of the training videos by the Pros and especially the Videos from the Langolier, which I highly recommend.

Here
    is a link to all the video content, it will really help your game and take your mind off the bad beats.

Cheers,

TC

Comment

Working...
    X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.