PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Distractions While Playing...BAD idea

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Distractions While Playing...BAD idea

Hi everybody, I hope all the active members of the PSO forums are doing great on the tables and getting many victories.

well, today I have to confess I was playing distracted with other pages and playing music...the consequences didn't wait... I was playing the latin american poker league LAPL and the bubble was being busted, I had around 18BB and was feeling comfortable, while the hand by hand play had my table paused... well i opened my music player and a blink before I clicked on one song to play it, the table popped up and i hit the all in button with a beautiful 79o and a player was all in already...I felt like sh... :X lesson learned... does stars have an option to confirm large bets to avoid this happenning? no need to say i wasn't as lucky as some maniacs who win with 73o over Aces lol
    Last edited by D H Q; Sat Dec 24, 2011, 04:10 AM.

you have to find your comfort zone. if i dont play distracted i get distracted. I like to have music or a audio book in the background wile i play, but we are all (thank goodness) differant.

so find what is good for you and go with that.

off you blast so m&m though my headphones now

Grade b
    I am always ready to learn although I do not always like being taught. ~Winston Churchill

13 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

After a while you'll learn where to put things so they don't show up in a spot that will put you all in. You've had a tough lesson, learn from it.

Bracelet Winner

Comment

Working...
      X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.