PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sit And Go Course Cheat Sheet

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sit And Go Course Cheat Sheet

The PSO sit and go course is pure gold. It can be a lot to take in, so I organized it all down into a 2 page cheat sheet. It can provide you a quick reference when playing single table or multi-table sit n go's.

A color coded, printer ready pdf copy is attached as a zip file(the pdf exceeded the file size limit, but did not exceed limit as a zip). To be super clear, all content is from the PSO sit and go course, it is not my own info. I simply organized it into a quick reference format. Enjoy.
    Attached Files

umbup:umbup:umbup: Awesome! Thanks

Comment

+10000 umbup:umbup:

Comment

Thanks Rocker umbup:
        Super-Moderator

6 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Good work Rockerumbup:

Comment

Happy you guys like it. I made it early 2011 and used it some playing the micro multitable sit and go's. I printed it and placed it somewhere nearby that I could easily look at it while on Pokerstars. I found it very useful as a reference. Would have posted it earlier but my focus was on cash tables at the time and haven't played too much since April so I kind of forgot about it.

Now that I think of it, I haven't thought much about sit and go's for a long time. I might go take the PSO course again and refresh my memory.

Comment

That's a pretty awesome consolidation. Worth a sticky somewhere, maybe?

Comment

thank you very much for this awesome doc man umbup:

Comment

Little bump and public service announcement that taking the PSO STT course is good for your health.

Comment

Nice one Rocker, a lot of work went into condensing that.

200 views but only a handful of comments, at least show some appreciation if you find this useful.

Can I also add that SnGs are not a solved game but by all means use this guide as a start. There's no right way to play them although there's definitely a wrong way.
                    Bracelet Winner

Comment

It sits on my desk as well. Been very useful. A lot of material to absorb at one time, you have to take it in small bites. However, it has helped, even on the play chip games.

Comment

I've only just seen this. It could be useful for beginners. Nice work, Rocker!
                        Bracelet Winner

Comment

Thanks for bumping Rocker! I hadn't seen this until now.
                          Follow me on Twitter

Comment

amazing, thanks

Comment

Hey, Just perusing the forum for tidbits and came across this little treasure. Thanks so much Rocker!!

Comment

Working...
                              X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.