PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

bankroll

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• bankroll

ok got 10 d dont like turbo so should i just stick to the 25 90 sng me thinks i should oh n merry xmas n happy new year 2 all gl all the best c u around the tables 1 day umbup:

Hello whu1895, I'm guessing by your usename that you are a fellow 'ammers fan! I would only play .25c sit n' go's with a bankroll like that. That way you would get plenty of practice time in. Check out the Cowboy's challenge, it's a good format to gain plenty of experience and get value from your bankroll. I'm forever blowing bubbles........ Raiser umbup:

Comment

*** moved royalraise85 ***

Comment

cowboy challenge $6.25 fits your BR nicely

Comment

ty

cheers for that thot i was rite heard of br challenge might gi it ago just played 2 90s tho 1st 1 31 2nd 1 21 aq ran into kj twice k on river both times ouch ty again nall that replyed

Comment

look into the 25 cent ($100 added) MTT at 21:00 central time (not sure exactly what time that is where you're at). If you can play this tourney and play it with a tight/aggressive style, you can use this tourney to build your bankroll. The extra $100 added will make the smaller cashes that you get better, as they will be inflated due to the added money.

It's one that I used to help my build my bankroll, that I would play almost every day.
            Super-Moderator

6 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

3 am played it a few times cashed a few times 1 of my favs if imstill awake ty n gl all the best

Comment

Working...
              X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.