PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Extra money during sit and go

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Extra money during sit and go

It seems that when I play sit and go tourneys, there are always people that run out of money, but then their little button says POST SB or something and they get more money. I thought in these tourneys once you lost your money you were out? Good grief...I hope that made sense
    Thanks

Originally posted by laneydawn View Post
    It seems that when I play sit and go tourneys, there are always people that run out of money, but then their little button says POST SB or something and they get more money. I thought in these tourneys once you lost your money you were out? Good grief...I hope that made sense
    Thanks
    It made no sense, and that does not happen.

sometimes i laugh so hard tears run down my leg

Comment

you sure you're not playing rebuy tournies? lol
      You might be a king or a little street sweeper, but sooner or later you'll dance with the reaper.

Comment

thats all i can think of

Comment

Welcome to PSO, you're in the right place if you want to learn

I would be helpful if you could explain what you are seeing in a little in more detail, as there are no Sit n Gos that feature re-buys. Only some multi-table tournaments have re-buys where, for a set period, you can buy more chips if you run out or run low.

Ed

Comment

Dear Laneydawn,

Do you have a hand history saved on your computer you could copy and post where this had happened so we can see.

It almost sounds like a cash game.

Grade b
            I am always ready to learn although I do not always like being taught. ~Winston Churchill

13 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

it sounds to me like you were in a cash game too. The only places where you can get more chips (cash) are in ring games or rebuy tournaments.
              Super-Moderator

6 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Working...
              X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.