PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

i am trying

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i am trying

grrrr guys sticking to strict br and trying not tilt playing 50c 45 ppl sit n gos started off well 2 days built up 100poi on my bankroll then grrr bad beats and coolers back to square one where i started most annoying 2 days wasted in my book,ready to tilt can feel the anger grrrr,advice please

Stop playing poker for a few days/weeks until the frustration goes away.

Remember that a bad beat means you played well but just got unlucky (and make sure you believe it).

Post some hands in the Hand Analysis forum to get some feedback and take some satisfaction from studying and knowing that you're making yourself better at the game.

Watch this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eWFfnHbTu78

Don't watch this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kQ_7GtE529M

Comment

Don't play the turbos. The turbo nature means variance will be much higher. If you can't handle it stock to the regular speed games.
      Last edited by Tomcrockpot; Sat Dec 10, 2011, 02:18 PM. Reason: correction

Comment

Try thinking this way - when you go on tilt, your opponents gain a big advantage. It's hard enough to be a winning player, don't give your opponents an advantage they can and WILL use to beat you.

+1K to the other replies, all very good advice.

Bracelet Winner

Comment

Tilt Beep. lol. your only one that can go on Tilt
          love too world, no Tilt lol
          why is it not get out here?save exit?
          Last edited by 0HighTimes0; Mon Dec 12, 2011, 10:17 AM.
          3 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Originally posted by 0HighTimes0 View Post
            Tilt Beep. lol. your only one that can go on Tilt
            love too world, no Tilt lol
            why is it not get out here?save exit?
            Am I the only one who can't understand that??^^^^

Comment

Lol I would be satisfied playing even, that means ive had 2 days of fun without losing a penny in total.

Comment

Originally posted by dertymcgerty View Post
                Am I the only one who can't understand that??^^^^
                Sorry to many tequila's and German beers(10%, like drinking bottle wine lol)
                What i was trying say, was tilt will happen, that's just Lady luck, and nature of game, u just got to take it and learn from it, so when it happens again u can deal with it (hopefully).
                as i heard here few times (water off ducks back) shack and rinse(or something like it lol)
                GET OVER IT (eagles) (in till next time)
                ALL THEE BEST
                PS i just seen on TV about JFK, and at the time it was "MAKE LOVE NOT WAR"
                (NO TILT), bad joke oky
                Last edited by 0HighTimes0; Thu Dec 22, 2011, 02:08 AM.
                3 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Working...
                X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.