PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What does it mean when....

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What does it mean when....

I see it all the time in lessons and stuff but what does it mean when another player "has you covered?" Or the big blind "has you covered?"

It just means that they have more chips than you.

And welcome to PSO. We hope you enjoy the site and grow your game at the same time.

Comment

yeah what Joe said lol, if you shove they have enough to call and still be playing if they lose

Comment

Originally posted by laneydawn View Post
        I see it all the time in lessons and stuff but what does it mean when another player "has you covered?" Or the big blind "has you covered?"
        Welcome to PSO laneydawn, It's great to see you here. If you would like to put a post up in the New Members Section and introduce yourself. You'll find it here. There are a lot of great people here that are more than willing to help other members with any questions they may have. I hope you have a very enjoyable time here at PSO. Any questions, just ask. Regards, Raiser umbup:

Comment

Working...
        X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.