PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

just learning

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• just learning

hi all im just trying to work out how it all worksumbup:

Have a feeling this will be moved to the appropriate forum.

Welcome to the site. Four important things to remember

1 ---- Be sure to take full advantage of the training material.
    2 ---- Earn those all-important vpps
    3 ---- The older players know the "tricks" of the site.
    4 ---- All of us are learning.
    5 ---- Have fun.

Yeah, I cannot count.

Comment

Hi and welcome to the forum! umbup: Here's some tips for getting started. After looking through these, please let us know if you have any questions. There's lots of great people here and plenty for the learning member to ingest so take your time and enjoy!

Comment

I like to teach people poker theory only if they have spare time and play a lot of poker , otherwise its too boring for me to pursue it with a player who doesnt play a lot

Comment

*** moved royalraise85 ***
          Originally posted by pkrfce10 View Post
          hi all im just trying to work out how it all worksumbup:
          Hi pkrfce10, Welcome to PSO, I moved your thread into this section so that it will get the attention it deserves I'd definitely suggest to check out the link that member Dan provided in his post above. It will give you a solid overview on how PSO works and more importantly how you can get the most value here. We are all learning here so don't be shy about asking as many questions as possible. There is a good bunch of experienced players on here that will point you in the right direction! Have fun here at PSO and good luck at the tables! Raiser umbup:

Comment

Working...
          X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.