PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Open league question

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Open league question

I need a little help with a question please and thank you.

I realize i need to place in the top 500 and have at least 20 VPP's in order to be invited to the Premier League the following month. From what i can figure out from a few threads i have read that top 500 isnt really true because some players might not have the required VPPS to get the invitation..so my question is this, is it safe to say that there is a good possibility to get a ticket/invitation if i can only place in the top 575 or top 550?

Derty

You are correct. In fact, I would estimate that you would be very safe at that finish.....based on finishes that qualified since the Open and Premier Leagues were created. umbup:

Comment

it'll depend on how many vpp's the others have. that number may or may not make it due to it and the exact cut-off point will vary from month to month.
      I'd think you're in pretty good shape, but it can vary.
      Super-Moderator

6 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

I am still amazed at how some of the players especially the Russians will consistently shove with any two cards and make you really think hard about whether or not they are holding the goods or not. I am a fairly new player and have learned so much since joining Poker Stars and PSO earlier this month, it has certainly been an interesting few weeks' I wasn't sure I could adapt to folding so many hands and having enough patience to just wait it out for the best possible hands before being blinded out. This site has so much to offer a player such as myself and i would like to thank whom ever is responsible for it's creation and a huge thank you to the moderators who govern it and have quick responses to the questions that many new players such as myself have. keep up the awesome job!umbup: Derty

Comment

Working...
        X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.