PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I'm happy

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm happy

Im glad that my posts are still alive
    since black friday or was it purple thursday
    I have been drinking I mean thinking
    actually I have discovered a new math site it is called
    *link removed due to TOS* I hope anyone who has kids or even any adult who hopes to improve themselves through higher learning will visit that site. It is is free and designed to start you from earliest level of math to higher levels . It's a free education basically with over 2600 videos and over 250 math modules starting with basic addition.

you tube link
    *link removed*

or try this

*link removed*

sigh I miss poker
    Last edited by !!!111Dan; Wed Nov 16, 2011, 05:45 PM. Reason: links unallowed for TOS

and I miss you guys too

Comment

Helloooo Chris! Good to hear from ya'. Hope all is well with you and yours and the bird houses. Glad I dropped in late tonight. We'll check the vids as the lil' guy is getting to that point. umbup: Drop back soon, and take care. Dano

Comment

thanks for the link umbup:umbup: man ive been looking for something like this for a while
        2 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

sweet it is the absolute best link for math and I can not say enough how good it is for parents with kids

*link removed due to TOS*

Bill Gates used it to tutor his kids and friends and Gates donated a bazillion brillon brazilon dollars to it

*link removed*
          Last edited by !!!111Dan; Wed Nov 16, 2011, 05:46 PM. Reason: links unallowed

Comment

then again there is always this

*link removed for TOS*
            Last edited by !!!111Dan; Wed Nov 16, 2011, 05:47 PM. Reason: link unallowed

Comment

Originally posted by XXChris123 View Post
              Im glad that my posts are still alive
              since black friday or was it purple thursday

*link removed due to TOS* I hope anyone who has kids or even any adult who

you tube link

*link removed*

sigh I miss poker
              ooo, mindgasm...nice link I wasn't expecting that in a poker website!
              Last edited by !!!111Dan; Wed Nov 16, 2011, 05:48 PM. Reason: links unallowed

Comment

yup,,,

its good to see old faces ,,,,er avatars,,,,...still popping in from time to time,,,,,,,,lots of good posters gave up after black Friday,,,, and obviously moved on to other hobbies

Comment

so funny was chatting with some friends yesterday and this site came up.

Grade b
                  I am always ready to learn although I do not always like being taught. ~Winston Churchill

13 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Working...
                  X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.