PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Please Test your Hand Replayer HERE!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Please Test your Hand Replayer HERE!

This thread should be used by anyone who is not sure how to post a hand replayer URL.

The analysts in this forum are best equipped to assist you with any question regarding the posting of your hands, so the Moderator Team thought it best to make a place specifically for Users to post test hands, so users can see if they are doing things right.

Please try to avoid posting hands here that you actually want to have an analysis done on, and restrict your usage of this thread to replayer tests and replayer questions. If you want to test a hand here BEFORE getting an analysis done, please make your test here, and ask your questions/make your comments in a new post in the Hand analysis forum.

Thank You.

-JDean
    Last edited by TOO2COO; Tue Oct 06, 2015, 12:58 AM.
    Double Bracelet Winner

Oh, awesome!! umbup: I wanted to test out a slideshow - never done that with multiple hands before. Here goes ... (In case anybody's wondering what it's of - it's a slideshow of somebody who was at my table at one of those 10FPP 10Th Anniversary Giveaway thingies. We both got moved to the table at around the same time. And at that time they had a stack half the size of mine. And then by the end, he had a stack that was four times the size of mine. Some of it was good cards, but they were raising so much ... I wanted to see if he was raising people with small stacks, or who were folding a lot or what. Don't mind me - nothing to see ... I was just sitting there like a lump, grinding down the clock PSO style )

Comment

I'm testing a multi hand e-player link, since I've never tried one before. Complete HU match I played tonight.
      Double Bracelet Winner

Comment

I always thought that you could only replay one hand at a time with the replayer, and that with a maximum of five hands. Please post a full description of how this is done JD, as I would like to be able to post my full HH's when I win the 10th Anniversary Sunday millions. LOL umbup:
        3 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

To post multiple HH in a slide show format like that Bill, you have to create a file.

This is done by clicking the folder AND blue cross icon, located on the left side of the Hand Re-Player screen, by the area headed "groups".

That opens a window, where you enter the title for your new file.
          You can also add a description, such as "Heads up SNG, play money, 2,110, played 11/xx/2011"
          Click "add" after you;ve named the file, and it is created.

After this, all the hands you add will go directly to the high-lighted file (the newly created file will be the one high-lighted, unless you change it).

Add each hand history as you normally would.
          (Click the blue X, paste in the HH to the opened window, hit read data, then hit quick save)

When you go to the link builder (blue chain icon, next to that "add hands" blue X icon), the new window which opens will have as the default "selected hands only".
          Change "selected hands only" to "all hands in group" by clicking on the black down arrow to the immediate right of the "selected hands only" heading.

VIOLA!

Your link that is created will show all the hands you've pasted into the group you created, instead of showing jsut a single hand.

-JDean
          Last edited by JDean; Sun Nov 13, 2011, 08:27 AM. Reason: added the word and
          Double Bracelet Winner

Comment

omfg im lost lool ur lucky i got this far 2 JD

blue cross icon?????

Comment

try it with the replayer open, it is much clearer that way.
              Double Bracelet Winner

Comment

Grrr heh
                Last edited by Da Sens Fan; Sat Jan 07, 2012, 03:38 PM.
                You might be a king or a little street sweeper, but sooner or later you'll dance with the reaper.

Comment

woop -grr looks like it finally worked
                  You might be a king or a little street sweeper, but sooner or later you'll dance with the reaper.

Comment

Comment

Sorry, this hand was deleted by its owner
                      Think I'm getting the hang of this...finally.

Comment

Comment

My first try If you can't beat 'em, join 'em. After about 10 hands or so, seeing everyone just calling everything, I will usually start to do the same thing with anything decent. I wonder how that guy even has enough play chips to play at this level. Anywho, lets see if we can get these to work.
                          Sorry, this hand was deleted by its owner
                          Last edited by !!!111Dan; Tue Nov 15, 2011, 08:57 PM.

Comment

Ok, in these tests I just did, we noticed a problem some might be incurring. If you are trying to paste a hand from a Home Game, you must remove the word "home" from the title line in order for the replayer to read the data.

Comment

Let's give it a try. Great catch with the word 'home' Dan!
                              Super-Moderator

6 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Working...
                              X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.