PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

PokerStars Game Statistics

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PokerStars Game Statistics

I've just seen that you can get your game statistics emailed to you breaking down your play over the last couple of hundred games.

I was just wondering is this information in anyway useful in helping you improve your game?

Does it indicate any strengths or weaknesses or it is just a nice thing to know

I don't mind posting mine up on here. This is for the last 450 games played.

450 hands played and saw flop:
    - 12 times out of 72 while in small blind (17%)
    - 21 times out of 66 while in big blind (32%)
    - 48 times out of 312 in other positions (15%)
    - a total of 81 times out of 450 (18%)

Pots won at showdown - 7 out of 20 (35%)
    Pots won without showdown - 49

Those are your last 450 hands, not games.

You want to get that "Pots won at showdown" percentage a bit higher.

Those hand stats are also available under the stats tab in the chat section of your table.

Comment

Originally posted by !!!111Dan View Post
      Those are your last 450 hands, not games. You want to get that "Pots won at showdown" percentage a bit higher. Those hand stats are also available under the stats tab in the chat section of your table.
      Those stats are only really good as a guide during that particular tourney. If you run real deep, that is get to the final table and then final three or heads up, then those stat percentages go all out of proportion and make it look like you are a very very loose player. umbup:
      3 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

if you save your hand history to your hard drive, you won't have to request them from stars...options/hand history options..save my hand histories for the last...(i put 365 days) and it's automatically stored in a file that you name on your hard drive..and dont forget to back it up on a regular basis.. Cheers and gl out there, and stack em high! MT
        May the tinfoil protect you. MT

Comment

18% flops may be a little low (BB number is normally higher and is probably why it's lower). I try to be at about 20% if I'm not getting cards or 30% if I am getting them.

The one that is the biggest thing to work on is your showdown percentage. I try to have mine at least at 75% (the higher it is, the more table credit you should be getting).
          Super-Moderator

6 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

**moved**
            Super-Moderator

7 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Working...
            X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.