PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2nl winrate

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2nl winrate

I am sure someone has asked about this before...

I just started playing on pokerstars regularly and I'm winning about 7bb/100 at 2nl over my first ten thousand hands (small sample, I know). I'm wondering if this is a good for a beginner. How are other 2nl players doing?

I would say that you are doing great!, 10000 hands is a decent size sample.. time to move up maybe?

Comment

1k in hands is a very small sample,the lowest sample that gives any insight would be 25k.
      As a very nitty player I can pull out 15bb/100 at the lvl. You pretty much only playing the nuts and beating on the guy that steals 100%.Thats all I do to get that winrate.

If you feel comfortable posting your other stats we could help you plug some leaks and give you some tips.

Comment

Originally posted by Deleted user View Post
        1k in hands is a very small sample,the lowest sample that gives any insight would be 25k.
        As a very nitty player I can pull out 15bb/100 at the lvl. You pretty much only playing the nuts and beating on the guy that steals 100%.Thats all I do to get that winrate.

If you feel comfortable posting your other stats we could help you plug some leaks and give you some tips.
        he has 10k sample

Comment

Whats a couple of zeros!!

Comment

Originally posted by Deleted user View Post
            Whats a couple of zeros!!
            100k.

Any more maths questions just gimme a call

Comment

7bb/100 is not bad at all. I think I pulled about 8bb/100 playing 6 to 12 tables at a time (no HUD), after around 64k+ hands.

If you want to see the full profit potential at 2NL check out xflixx's previous and current bankroll challange here on the forums. I think he's running somewhere around 40bb/100 at 2NL. He usually plays 4 tables at a time.

http://www.pokerschoolonline.com/for...e-micros/page1
              Last edited by RockerguyAA; Wed Oct 05, 2011, 11:22 PM.

Comment

Working...
              X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.