PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

how i made 10$ to 485$ in 16 days

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• how i made 10$ to 485$ in 16 days

Here i wanna share my Bankroll with u...I am a micro player,after i won my first and 2nd 2.50 S&NG tournament,i decided to move to 4.50 S&NG tournaments.I finished 1. my first 4.50 then i said yes here has decent players i can learn how to play better here...Played 21 4.50 S&NG tourrnamenst and made that Bankroll.also joined 15 usd 2 times but i dont think i can play there yet...i think 4.50 is better to make some Bankroll to join other bigger tournaments...Thx for comments
    Attached Files

very well done! wish i could do that

Comment

Tournaments

Also tournaments i joined is here...i sucked out by preflop all in's with AA (i wasnt even raised ) last night 3 times on 4.50 tournament and 15 usd tournament AKs all in lost against KJos
      Attached Files

Comment

well it is not so easy man trust me i was eating my keyboard

Comment

second picture is too small to see can you tell me how to make a graph like that?

Comment

Holdem manager copy past thats it

Comment

let me congratulate you on a good job 1st I'm sorry to tell you this but spending 25% of your bankroll on the 1st game is not good bankroll management. evil:
              Join My Home Game Club - The Joker's Wild

Comment

i agree with u ofc ,but i had that confidence to play it.so result was fine...

Comment

It is great that you have the confidence Other and it is great to see you doing well. But......... this is very poor bankroll management indeed and you even know it.
                  The problem is that sometimes we get too confident and then a little ole thing called variance ( which is mostly out of our control ) smacks us in the face.
                  For example on my last 100 games of $3.50 9 man sng's I have finished 4th 17 times! Some are bad choice but most just the cards! This can crush a bankroll very quickly if we are not careful or rather overconfident not to mention what it does to your tilt-o-meter!

Gidee Up!

Comment

Hit a nice variance upswing there umbup: Time to slow down and make sure to play proper limit for your $485 bankroll. Hopefully you can turn it into $1000! Well done and good luck.

Comment

The $4.50s are right where you want to be with that bankroll, 100 buy ins is what I think is good BRM.

Comment

You are definetly right criss after i posted this my bankroll going to really good downswing haha i am losing every hand (big pots only ofc) preflop i am way way far front and flop gives me set,but runner runner it comes flush or straight.and do i need to say i beated all my pocket AA KK QQ?no i dont think so.Some miracle hand touching my cards and always i am going out from tournaments with great cards...Like i did 5 sec ago..i know this is poker... but usually (%90) cards are running really bad for me for turn and river.well my bankroll is 300 $ atm i am playing 3.50 and 4.50 atm....finished 4 or 5 tournaments 19 lol...i have to learn bbl play but when u have AA it is hard to fold man well finally i am trying to improve my poker game but i dont think i can do that in here.I am suck at this game tbh well gl on tables which i havent meet with it in my pokerstars life...

Comment

Originally posted by 19honu62 View Post
                          It is great that you have the confidence Other and it is great to see you doing well. But......... this is very poor bankroll management indeed and you even know it.
                          The problem is that sometimes we get too confident and then a little ole thing called variance ( which is mostly out of our control ) smacks us in the face.
                          For example on my last 100 games of $3.50 9 man sng's I have finished 4th 17 times! Some are bad choice but most just the cards! This can crush a bankroll very quickly if we are not careful or rather overconfident not to mention what it does to your tilt-o-meter!

Gidee Up!
                          +1

been there got hit with that

Grade b
                          I am always ready to learn although I do not always like being taught. ~Winston Churchill

13 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Working...
                          X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.