PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

$215 Bankroll for Tournaments

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• $215 Bankroll for Tournaments

Hi guys,

Well, today i won an entry to the WSOP through the 400 FPP satellite. Actually i only had 500FPP, so i didn't rebuy, no add on and manage to get to the last 4 places paid...feels good...

Anyway i won't be playing it, i can't..so its $215 tournament dollars, only for tournaments obviously...

So, how would be the best way to invest it...what would be more convenient to turn it into real money?

What are your advices and how should i manage it...
    S&G, MTT?
    I'm kind of decent at $2.80, 180, S&G, but you can loose a lot to win one on the first 3 places...

What is your advice? i would appreciate it a lot!

i'll give my results later on...

thanks in advance,

John

well i got no answer, but anyway, i managed to build my bankroll from 0 up to $300 with those tournament dollars

Comment

Try the 3.50 sit n goes?
      2 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Originally posted by JohnnyGF View Post
        well i got no answer, but anyway, i managed to build my bankroll from 0 up to $300 with those tournament dollars
        wow nice job... never saw the original post... I would have taken a shot at the $2 180 man games with the 215umbup:

Comment

Hey Johnny, welcome to the forum. umbup: Sorry I didn't see this either. Congrats on the win. The $2.80's that you like are ok, but you could go a bit higher and maybe drop to 45 mans or less, just so you don't have to constantly beat so many opponents. You could also play a couple mtt's. Since you won a big ticket from fpps, I would tend to indulge maybe once or twice with an mtt just slightly above the norm, but that's just me. You should just use good br mgmt and play what your roll allows, whether it be sng's or mtt's. Hopefully some others will see this and give input too. Lots of great info can be found throughout the forum on bankroll management.

Comment

sunday storm is a good one

Comment

I THINK WHATEVER YOU PLAYED TO GET TO $300 STICK WITH IT umbup: umbup:
              sometimes i laugh so hard tears run down my leg

Comment

I agree with dan, the other advantage to the 45 man and 27 man is you get a better vpp return per tourney.

Comment

thanks a lot guys, i'm super happy, my game is improving a lot....Made a final table on a 2K G...4.50 Buy-in and took 346, 3rd place, 800 players

Comment

Working...
                  X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.