PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

vpp or fpp

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• vpp or fpp

Hi am confused , what is the difference between fpp and vpp ? How do you earn them ?

Hey venom, check out this link and let me know if you still have any questions on it.
    http://www.pokerstars.com/vip/earn/
    Basically, fpps are rewards for playing. Vpps mark your vip level. Vpps are what is required for the larger payouts in the league.
    Also, check the New Members Forum sticky thread..Frequently Asked Questions...we give some more info there.

Comment

Hi Dan Thanks a bunch will go check them out . umbup:

Comment

You are so lucky the old hedgehog didn't see this thread before Dan redirected you. I'll excuse it since you seem to be a new member, but . . . . . . . . (anger management said count to ten) . . . . . . . . the new member thread will help.

Quick way to remember:

V = very important
        F = forget

You want whatever is important and you want to forget the rest.

Comment

Originally posted by Cairn Destop View Post
          You are so lucky the old hedgehog didn't see this thread before Dan redirected you. I'll excuse it since you seem to be a new member, but . . . . . . . . (anger management said count to ten) . . . . . . . . the new member thread will help.

Quick way to remember:

V = very important
          F = forget

You want whatever is important and you want to forget the rest.
          I THINK YOU NEED TO DO SOME RESEARCH ON FPP'S

sometimes i laugh so hard tears run down my leg

Comment

I know they can be used for the buy-ins to certain games. Though the opportunities for anyone in bronze are poor in my opinion since I'm not into turbo games. I see turbo as a shovefest since you must either double often or die. Rebuys are the same, an attractive game for players who consider luck more important than skill. That reduces the bronze player's option to a single weekly game that uses 50 FPPS.

I'll be blunt and admit that I've only examined the VIP game selection, and I did that before Black Friday. If there are other alternatives than turbo or rebuy, I'm sure Dan can point those out to the newest members.

One time I did check the silver listings. Think they had a lot more game options that I liked, but then I didn't see myself earning silver.

Since the league is based on VPPS, no sense confusing the newbie with too much additional material until he mastered the basics.

Comment

Working...
            X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.