PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why did we not split the pot

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why did we not split the pot

Please see hand below and explain why janettomas won with a straight and I didn't. Surely we should have split it or am I overtired? Many thanks

Just realised you can only use 3 community cards in Omaha to make your hand, unlike in Hold'Em.
    Just learning Omaha so bit naive.
    Thanks

Comment

TRY PLAYING SOME PLAY MONEY GAMES WHEN YOU START A NEW GAME
      GOOD LUCK

sometimes i laugh so hard tears run down my leg

Comment

Luckily I won it back on my next hand. Earning VPPs whilst learning is cool too.

Comment

BETTER TO BE LUCKY THEN GOOD

sometimes i laugh so hard tears run down my leg

Comment

Originally posted by RobD1973 View Post
            Just realised you can only use 3 community cards in Omaha to make your hand, unlike in Hold'Em.
            Just learning Omaha so bit naive.
            Thanks

The old "Must use 2 of your cards rule" used to get me when I first started Omaha back in the day. Even when I knew the rule /blush.

Just another reason why the new league should start introducing other poker variants !!
            You might be a king or a little street sweeper, but sooner or later you'll dance with the reaper.

Comment

every omaha hand contains 6 starting holdem hands...now put that in ur pipe and smoke it

Comment

Working...
              X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.