PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I am unable to see Any of the videos for the courses

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I am unable to see Any of the videos for the courses

I am asking here because none of the other forums seem suitable.

I am a retired Computer Programmer, so I understand how they work and I have Flash installed which works on all other sites.

If I try to view, for example, the "Starting Hands and Position" video I get an 'Initializing' progress bar which shows roughly 50% and stays there.

For any of the courses that has a "here's some example hands" all I get is a blank space.

If anyone can help I would appreciate it. Maybe there is a setting that Poker Stars requires.

I was able to play that video without trouble. My browser is Firefox 5.0. If this problem persists please contact support@pokerschoolonline.com and include a link to the page with the video.

Comment

Thanks for the reply.

I am also using FF 5.0 (well actually I'm on 6.0beta1 as of yesterday but I had the problem on 5.0 too).

Oddly enough I had spotted the link to support just before viewing your reply. I'll contact them.

Thanks again.

Comment

Originally posted by Henry Minute View Post
        I am asking here because none of the other forums seem suitable. I am a retired Computer Programmer, so I understand how they work and I have Flash installed which works on all other sites. If I try to view, for example, the "Starting Hands and Position" video I get an 'Initializing' progress bar which shows roughly 50% and stays there. For any of the courses that has a "here's some example hands" all I get is a blank space. If anyone can help I would appreciate it. Maybe there is a setting that Poker Stars requires.
        Welcome to pso and the forum Henry. umbup: It sounds like something in your browser. I watched one last night with no problem..using google chrome. You may want to post this question in the live training forum so that the instructors see it. They may be able to offer assistance, and should probably be made aware of issues. If you could, post a reply after you hear from support if you are still having issues. Let us know if you have any other questions.

Comment

Working...
        X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.