PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Passed Core Quiz

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Passed Core Quiz

I passed the Core Quiz few days ago but I did not receive any ticket which allows me to take part in the PSO Skill League. I also can't see any PSO Skill League under "Tourney" --> "Private".

Can someone advise me. Thank you.

Originally posted by agccet View Post
    I passed the Core Quiz few days ago but I did not receive any ticket which allows me to take part in the PSO Skill League. I also can't see any PSO Skill League under "Tourney" --> "Private".

Can someone advise me. Thank you.
    Welcome to the forum and the pso. If you don't see a ticket, please email support@pokerschoolonline.com and explain it to them. Are you looking for your ticket through the main pokerstars lobby..under the request tab, tournament tickets?
    I'm not sure why you don't see the pso games..they're at 10 am, all EST, 1PM, 3..through 10 pm..maybe you have a filter on in the main ps lobby..the filters are at the bottom of the lobby and allow you to see, and not see, certain games...make sure they're set ok, or off.
    Let me know if you don't get this resolved by tomorrow.
    Dan

Comment

Thank you for your response.

Yes. I am looking for the Ticket under "Requests" but I don't see any "Tournament Ticket"...
      under "Requests", I only have:

Play Money Transfers
      Find a Player [greyed off]
      Find a Team PokerStars Player [greyed off]
      Registered in Tournaments
      Waiting on Tables
      Display Instant Hand History [greyed off]

I can't see any PSO Skill League game even when I turn-off both the Tourney Filters and the Hold'em Ring Game Filter....

Comment

Sometimes even if you pass the quiz there's a problem with the javascript or whatever the plugin is and it doesn't register. Did you get an email confirmation? If not, redo the quiz. If yes it's probably your own fault :P the PSO Skill League is under the Tourney -> Private tab.. Put registering/upcoming only on because otherwise you'll be swamped with completed and running tourneys.

Comment

??

Looks to me like you are running- pokerstars.net- download the pokerstars.com client- and all will be well-

Comment

lol..probably it...been a while since I've seen that..hopefully a good catch Monk. umbup:

Comment

Originally posted by monkeyskunk4 View Post
              Looks to me like you are running- pokerstars.net- download the pokerstars.com client- and all will be well-

The problem is resolved after I install the pokerstars.com client. Thank you.

Comment

Working...
              X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.