PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What the best poker software to use

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What the best poker software to use

i hear ppl always going on about how they use this software and that software to analyise their play and i can understand the advantages of this. but what is the best software to use? i dont have a lot of funds available at the present so would prefer to be able to use free software until my circumstances change.
    is there any decent free software out there? also will it violate any conditions (i do remember seeing a list somewhere)
    any advice would be more than welcome
    thanks

You can try Hold 'em manager and Poker track 3 for free. PT3 Was giving a months trial and i think HM is giving 15 days at the moment. These two seem to be the most popular.

It's worth check out instuctional videos even before you download the trials. There are lots around if you seach. Here, youtube and other poker related sites. I wasted alot of my free trail time as I had no idea what I was looking at or what I wanted it to tell me.

Good luck.

Comment

thanks for the help steve. i will look into them, i think it would be good to find the videos first as you suggest as i would want to get the best out of them during the trial as i think they arent cheap.

anyway thanks for replying and gl at the tables

Comment

Just FYI, here's a list of software that you can and can't use..so there's a few more in the list that you may want to try out..but more importantly, make sure you don't run one that's prohibited. umbup: http://www.pokerstars.com/poker/room/prohibited/

Comment

I really liked tournament indicator? i think that was the name..

Comment

Working...
          X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.