PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Passed MTT Quiz

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Passed MTT Quiz

I have a question: i passed the MTT quiz yesteday but i haven't received any confirmation on my e-mail and it's not shown yet on my profile. Why is that?

not sure why but this happened to me also last month,,,
    Contact Support on this issue, they will get the ticket to you

>Dem

Comment

Originally posted by Adryan68V View Post
      I have a question: i passed the MTT quiz yesteday but i haven't received any confirmation on my e-mail and it's not shown yet on my profile. Why is that?
      Hey Adryan, welcome to the forum and the pso.
      First...not too important right now to have "credit" for passing the mtt quiz. There was a promo when this was first introduced. That promo is over now, so really, nothing but knowledge is to be gained from the quiz. But yes, as Dem said, email support@pokerschoolonline.com and explain it to them and they should get it cleared up quick.
      Second..welcome, welcome, welcome! Have you taken the time to look through everything yet? There is a lot to see and I suggest starting w/ the league tab above to gain understanding of the leader board and scoring.
      I will be sending you a pm this week w/ some more info, but this group is more than helpful if you have any questions.
      Take care and best o' luck!

Comment

Working...
      X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.