PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Playing with real money

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Playing with real money

I searched this forum before and found a thread on how to play with real money. Now I cannot find it. So can someone tell me how I can go about to play with real money?

I appreciate it in advance.

first you have to download pokerstars.com,,,pokerstars.net is play $ only
    then you need to make a deposit,,,look for the best deposit bonus you can find,,,one that fits what you want to accomplish.,
    then you need to join PSO,,,,Pokerstars School Online,,,that's my pitch for the school,,,you'll increase your skills, meet many, many good players who will give you advice,,,,,it's way good.
    then you need to have fun. GL in all
    >Dem

Comment

I downloaded the .net version and now what.
      Last edited by timmymorgan; Thu Apr 07, 2011, 01:43 AM.

Comment

You downloaded the wrong version.
        Delete it and go to pokerstarts.com

You will see a button "PLay Poker Free Download".
        Once you have set up a account go to the cashier and it will list the ways you can transfer funds to your account.

Comment

Originally posted by Deleted user View Post
          You downloaded the wrong version. Delete it and go to pokerstarts.com You will see a button "PLay Poker Free Download". Once you have set up a account go to the cashier and it will list the ways you can transfer funds to your account.
          I believe you mean http://www.pokerstars.com umbup:

Comment

Appreciate it I got it now.

Comment

make sure you choose your deposit bonus options carefully

Comment

Working...
              X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.