PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

videos

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• videos

hello everyone I just passed the core quiz and want to learn more.I tried to watch a video but with no luck.When the page comes up it tells me I cannot watch it at this time.Can anyone help me.eager to learn.

please post the link of the video you are having problems with.

Comment

Originally posted by tunmedloh View Post
      hello everyone I just passed the core quiz and want to learn more.I tried to watch a video but with no luck.When the page comes up it tells me I cannot watch it at this time.Can anyone help me.eager to learn.
      Post the link like Staff requested.... depends a lot on where the vid was, there are old videos archived from before Stars bought PSO that Stars has disabled so they can no longer be viewed. I know, I recorded some of them.

So depending on where you were, it may be a legit technical issue, or it just may be a video that was intentionally disabled.
      Head Live Trainer
      Check out my Videos

4 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

videos

I am having trouble with all videos.All videos say-unable to find sml document the connection timed out you are not permitted to view this content at this time

Comment

Working...
        X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.