PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

PSO free roll

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PSO free roll

I cant find the pso free rolls- Pleae help.

??

are you running pokerstars.NET or .com- u need .com and they under tourney/private- gl monk...

Comment

thank you

Comment

Welcome to the pso and the forum IRS...better be nice to you i guess.
        I am guessing that monk's advice on the .com client has got you seeing all the pso events now.
        Have you checked out the tabs above? The league one explains the scoring and the leaderboard. Be sure to click on the red word links there to get more in depth info.
        The community tab will give tips on how to get the most out of the pso and stay involved.
        Be sure to work on acquiring 20 vpps every month so you can receive the biggest payouts in the pso.
        There's a new promo now called swarm the storm. Pass the mtt quiz after looking through the course and you'll be eligible to participate in these 10 seat added satellite tournaments to the Sunday Storm.
        I'll be sending you a pm this week, but if you have any questions, you can put 'em here in the forum as this group is more than helpful.
        Best o' luck and take care.
        Dan

Comment

Working...
        X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.