PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Rake Back

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rake Back

I am playing a lot but I can not see how if any rake I get for my playing. Do you do anything to receive Rake og to receive better Rake? Please tell me about how it works
    Maxidane

If you are asking how to get a kickback on the tournament fees and the cash game rakes, you'll have to be a gold-star ranked player or higher. You'll not be getting any of that back, not at this level.

Anyway, all the games in the school are freerolls. Hard to refund something when the fees are zero.

If you mean "rank," then you'll have to wait until tomorrow. Everyone is at the same level since the month just started. Go to the leaderboard and you'll see how you are doing.

Comment

Hi...Maxidane...and welcome to PSO...if I'm understanding your question correctly...then the answer is you do not get any rake...PokerStars gets rake usually in the form of a percentage of real money pots and tourney fees...hope this helps...GL and see ya around.

BULLS

Comment

Thanks for your help

You say PokerStars get Rake. Am I a PokerStar? or is that only the proo's?
        Im playing S&G and Tournaments for real money. dont I get Rakeback for that?
        I really dont understand how it works

Comment

PokerStars version of rakeback are VPPs (VIP player points) and FPPs (frequent player points).

Here's the link to the VIP Program - how to earn them and the benefits available.

http://www.pokerstars.com/vip/

To check your FPPs, open the cashier screen and they're displayed below the real money/play money summary. From the cashier screen, hit the VIP Status button to see your monthly and yearly VPP accumulations.

Comment

The answer to your question is NO (no rake back) Most sites will give you a rake back (cash) through another website, NOT PokerStar Like the others have mentioned, you do get a sort of rake back in FPP's and VPP's umbup:

Comment

There I learned a lot Thanks Now I understand much more. And know how to track my status. Nice day to you all. umbup:

Comment

Hey

Could somebody tell me what's rakeback?

Comment

Originally posted by PSz44 View Post

In simple terms, if you spend a dollar in tournament fees and/or rake at the ring games, the site will refund a portion, say ten-cents, as an inducement to play more. I understand some of the PokerStar pros pay nothing as an inducement to be on the site.

Comment

Originally posted by Maxidane View Post
                    I am playing a lot but I can not see how if any rake I get for my playing. Do you do anything to receive Rake og to receive better Rake? Please tell me about how it works Maxidane
                    Originally posted by PSz44 View Post
                    As usual, our more than helpful group has great answers to your questions. Just wanted to welcome you both to the pso and the forum. umbup: I will be sending you both a pm with some info, but as you see, you can always ask questions to the community and expect good feedback. Best o' luck you two.

Comment

Working...
                    X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.