PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

lsogc?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• lsogc?

Apologies in advance for this display of ignorance, but I've noticed at least 3 PSO members use the initials lsogc in their signature.

What on earth does it stand for? I tried google, but it only came up with "Ladies Shoot Out Golf Classic" - I have a sneaky suspicion that's not it.

Rgds,

Ian

LSOGC = lucky son of a gun club

this is a club that before the introdution of the team events was set up to be a rival to the E2C (elite 200 club) to promote better poker playing

in may/june i was supposed to open up the LSOGC with a new constition (posted in the forum just search for it) but was very busy in my real life and failed when i came back the teams tourny was in full swing so the LSOGC has remained on a back burner.

with members leaving and joining all the time i would be willing to try to relaunch the LSOGC if there is enough intrest in it.

Comment

Thanks for the info Ironside - long may your luck continue.

Ian

Comment

Working...
      X