PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse

Announcement

SCOOP 2019

Earn Tickets to SCOOP and play for a share of $75,000,000+ GTD!

See more
See less

lsogc?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• lsogc?

Apologies in advance for this display of ignorance, but I've noticed at least 3 PSO members use the initials lsogc in their signature.

What on earth does it stand for? I tried google, but it only came up with "Ladies Shoot Out Golf Classic" - I have a sneaky suspicion that's not it.

Rgds,

Ian

LSOGC = lucky son of a gun club

this is a club that before the introdution of the team events was set up to be a rival to the E2C (elite 200 club) to promote better poker playing

in may/june i was supposed to open up the LSOGC with a new constition (posted in the forum just search for it) but was very busy in my real life and failed when i came back the teams tourny was in full swing so the LSOGC has remained on a back burner.

with members leaving and joining all the time i would be willing to try to relaunch the LSOGC if there is enough intrest in it.

Comment

Thanks for the info Ironside - long may your luck continue.

Ian

Comment

Working...
      X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.