PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse

Announcement

SCOOP 2019

Earn Tickets to SCOOP and play for a share of $75,000,000+ GTD!

See more
See less

Push or Fold UTG

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Push or Fold UTG

Anyone has a push fold chart for the range UTG?

Im not sure these pushes are profitable.

https://www.boomplayer.com/nl/30578726_29E1D832DD

Here im utg with many short stacks with 1 sitting out.
    I think i have alot of fold equity because im doing this UTG+1

https://www.boomplayer.com/nl/30578747_F32728E27C

KandoPoker

Here is the range for the first one: 22+ A2s+ A9o+ K9s+ KJo+ Q9s+ QJo J8s+ T8s+ 98s so the first one is good.

However, the second is way out of line. Our range here is 22+ A2s+ A9o+ K9s+ KTo+ Q9s+ QJo J8s+ T8s+ 98s The shorter stacks actually makes it worse for us, because we won't have anywhere near the fold equity that we normally should.

John (JWK24)

Super-Moderator

6 Time Bracelet Winner

Online Poker League
    Can you win the leaderboard?

Comment

Originally posted by JWK24 View Post
      KandoPoker

Here is the range for the first one: 22+ A2s+ A9o+ K9s+ KJo+ Q9s+ QJo J8s+ T8s+ 98s so the first one is good.

However, the second is way out of line. Our range here is 22+ A2s+ A9o+ K9s+ KTo+ Q9s+ QJo J8s+ T8s+ 98s The shorter stacks actually makes it worse for us, because we won't have anywhere near the fold equity that we normally should.

John (JWK24)
      ok seems to be to the range that i would shove with 10BB. Just need to add the 98s+ to it and throw away the aces with low offsuits

thnx

Comment

Working...
      X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.