PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pain relief

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pain relief

Is there any off the shelf medication to ease the pain I get in my arse area, when my AKs is destroyed by the opponents 93 os??? and prep H does nothing for it....tried

That's normal. You lose 3 in every 10 times there. You can't let any of these have even the smallest effect on any decisions you make when playing. All we can do when playing is to make the best decision for that given point in time.. once we do that, everything that happens after it.. is irrelevant.

John (JWK24)
    Super-Moderator

6 Time Bracelet Winner

Online Poker League
    Can you win the leaderboard?

Comment

Wait a day and review the hand, post it in the school.....knowing that AK is no pair and will lose against other lower no pair hands 3 times of every ten does help with the pain relief.
      Also it helps knowing that people play 93o That is good for your AK 7 times out of every 10.
      Beats are a part of poker and the pain relief comes in playing correctly and taking good risks with our money ( good Bank roll Management ) because the bad beats can come 5 6 or even 20 in a row.....that's poker folks...

Grade b
      I am always ready to learn although I do not always like being taught. ~Winston Churchill

13 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

I hear ya.... Ty kindly...... still stings tho.... wouldnt b fun for long if I won every time eh...

Comment

Working...
        X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.