PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pete's Twitch Give Away (Wednesday 6th Feburary)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pete's Twitch Give Away (Wednesday 6th Feburary)

Hey guys, tonight 7pm-9pm Uk time I will be streaming the School Pass Hyper Turbo 3 Handed Tournament where a bunch of $1 Spin and Go Tickets are up for grabs. You can stock up on extra School Passes by answering the following question and while also helping out the community.

Today's question is:

As the big blind, how wide should we call a min open from the small blind at the start of the Spin and Go?

See you on the stream.
    Head Live Trainer
    Check out my Website

You should call a min open from the small blind at the start of a Spin and Go very wide .

Comment

call if u have a face card so pretty wide

Comment

you can cal 90% of all hend range

Comment

Very wide we have position and good pot odds, 22+, Ax, Broadways, all connected hands, all suited hands, although we might need to play slightly tighter against a loose player.

Comment

Against 2 x you can pretty widely defend your blind (basically almost everything what is not in your 3bet range). That's why you should never ever open from sb with 2 x (at least 2.5,or limp).
            Sorry if my English is sucks,this is not my mother language,and i'm using it rarely in my real life.

If u want to know a little bit about me,i wrote a small introduction here: https://www.pokerstarsschool.com/for...old-new-member

Comment

call with suited cards, pairs and premiums.

Comment

Did anyone win any tickets on this thread ?

Comment

Congrats to the following who will be credited with a School Pass ticket within the next 48 hours.

73REX73
                  ianleeL
                  KingErce
                  DrIbbo
                  Taurus221
                  ken1211

Comment

Working...
                  X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.